There are rules here too!
- You shall not put your blog before your integrity
- You shall not make an idol of your blog
- You shall not misuse your screen name by using your anonymity to sin
- Remember the Sabbath day by taking one day off a week from your blog
- Honour your fellow-bloggers above yourselves and do not give undue significance to their mistakes
- You shall not murder someone else's honour, reputation or feelings
- You shall not use the web to commit or permit adultery in your mind
- You shall not steal another person's content
- You shall not give false testimony against your fellow-blogger
- You shall not covet your neighbour's blog ranking. Be content with your own content
Writing a blog is an interesting process, perhaps you should try it! The question is always: what to type, what not to type? Striking the balance between being honest and open and not sounding judgemental and critical is not always easy. It's great to be entertaining but not at the expense of being truthful. And then there is people's privacy. Stealing someone's story is not on.
So as we negotiate these murky waters we want to write the right thing. Forgive us if you suspect we're leaving gaps. We may be. But it'll be for the reasons outlined above.